. Wedding Dimension: Brides Diary - A Bride's best friend...

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Brides Diary - A Bride's best friend...

A few weeks ago I felt the stress and panic of wedding planning fever starting to take me over... So I joined an online forum where brides from across SA discuss their various wedding related dilemmas as well as any other NWR (non-wedding related) issues. I have found their insight and support an enormous help and would encourage any future brides to venture over to The Brides Diary and have a natter!

I would love to say thank you to all the lovely ladies who have given advice, inspiration and (virtual) tissues over the last few weeks! I am certain we will be chatting through out the whole wedding day run-up. Thanks Tandi, Tandy, Jess, Navlene, Tanisha, Nix, RKM, Karen, Karin, Megan, Tanz, Nelia, Natashia, Caz, Claudette, Claire, Careen, Robs, Jennilee, Ally, Cathy, Robyn, Chan, Shez, and anyone who I might have missed (Sorry!).

Good luck to those who's weddings are around the corner! Enjoy the day and remember: a marriage is more than a wedding day!

Go to http://www.bridesdiary.co.za and start planing!

No comments:

Post a Comment