. Wedding Dimension: Life after wedding planning

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Life after wedding planning

Hi all!!!!

I know, I know.... I am super bad :-( Have not written anything for ages........ Please forgive me; I have been settling into the 'being married' thing and did we start our married life off with a bang................

I am pregnant!!!!!! he he he!!!! Today I am 11 weeks & 2 days (you can do the maths if you want, won't blame you :-) but was def after we got back from honeymoon!!!!!)

So between everything else, this has taken some getting used to. Not that we are not happy, it just happened sooooo quick!!!!!

I will start writing again soonest. I want to do a little research into the 'post-wedding blues' and will do an extensive post on that in the VERY near future!!! In the meantime, why don't you tell me whether you think post wedding blues are real or imagined? Do you know someone who had it bad? SHARE PLEASE!!!!!

[polldaddy poll=1139623]

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancey!

    I have a friend who has a very good friend who definitely went through a somewhat serious post wedding depression :( The next time I chat with her I'll try to get more details for you.

    Personally I was so busy before and after with work and out of town guests I didn't have time to get depressed. In fact 6 days after our wedding I was on a plane with my dog to be on the TODAY show in NYC. LOL That was a nice little bit of post wedding excitement to distract me from the fact I didn't have to work on the wedding anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Congrats on being married - and being pregnant :-)

    ReplyDelete