. Wedding Dimension: The wedding dress!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The wedding dress!


Every girl gets excited when thinking about her wedding dress. It has to be that way - you will (hopefully) only get to wear one once in your life and it will be the last dress you wear as a single girl...



I personally don't want a very traditional wedding dress, as we are not having a traditional wedding. I want a flouncy, flowing type of dress. And I want sleeves! I know this is not the norm as I can't find many ready made gowns with sleeves. Our wedding is in August, and I am hoping it will still be cold, and I don't want to show my arms as I have some unsightly scars. Here are some images to give an idea of the type of dress I like. Some of these don't have sleeves, but my dress maker will somehow incorporate them!!!







5 comments:

  1. All the dress you have photos of are beautiful and I am sure you would look great and any of them. I know what you mean about not having a traditional dress. The dress I bought is a little unexpected. I just now need to figure out what type of hair piece to wear with it. I am not really into the veil. I added you to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! I will return the favour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyndi hi. I am desperately trying to find the dress shown at the top of this page (and again bottom right). You have great taste! If you remember and don't mind too much could you tell me what you know about it? I'd appreciate it very much.

    Emailing you my email address in case you'd prefer that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to know where to get the dress in the picture with the Georgian look... bottom left?
    It is exactly what I am looking for!! Or even where to get a bigger picture of it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or any sites that have similar styles would also be appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete